UBI Banca says will repay 2013 convertible bond at maturity
MILAN May 30 (Reuters) - Italy's UBI Banca will fully repay its 2013 convertible bond when it matures next month, the bank said on Thursday.
The bank said the outstanding bonds, which are worth 639 million euros ($828.59 million), will be repaid in cash in June, showing "the capital strength and good liquidity position of the group".
($1 = 0.7712 euros) (Reporting By Isla Binnie; editing by Francesca Landini)
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, prepare for long haul |
- China OKs iPhone 6 sale after Apple addresses security concerns
- Stocks head for worst quarter since euro crisis, dollar reigns
- U.S.-led air strikes pose problem for Assad's moderate foes