MOVES-Bank of China, Natixis, AlixPartners, KPMG
May 31 (Reuters) - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Friday. To inform us of other job changes, email to email@example.com.
BANK OF CHINA LTD
Bank of China Ltd has appointed Tian Guoli as chairman of its board of directors, it said in a filing with the Hong Kong Stock Exchange on Friday.
The French corporate and investment bank appointed Patrick Artus as chief economist and member of the executive committee.
The business advisory appointed Dennis Cassidy as managing director and co-lead of the firm's energy practice. Dennis was most recently a vice president in the global oil, gas and chemicals practice at Booz & Co.
Manal Corwin has rejoined KPMG from the U.S. Department of Treasury as the national service line leader for international corporate services and principal-in-charge, Washington National Tax-International Tax Policy.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- National Guard to withdraw from riot-torn Ferguson, Missouri |