Toyota says "good chance" of record Lexus sales this year
TOKYO May 31 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp has a "good chance" of selling a record number of its luxury Lexus brand vehicles this year, Mark Templin, executive vice president of Lexus International, told Reuters on Friday.
The Japanese automaker sold a record 518,200 Lexus vehicles in 2007, but sales have slowed since the global financial crisis. Last year, Toyota sold 476,500 Lexus vehicles, almost 18 percent higher year-on-year.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |