U.S. Fed to buy $45 bln Treasuries in June-N.Y. Fed
NEW YORK May 31 (Reuters) - The U.S. Federal Reserve plans to purchase about $45 billion in longer-dated federal government debt in 18 operations in June in its effort to support the economic recovery, the New York Federal Reserve said on Friday.
- U.S.' Kerry voices 'regret' to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |