BOUYGUES: Monthly disclosure of the total number of shares and voting rights
3 June 2013
Monthly disclosure of the total number of shares and voting rights
Article 223-16 of the AMF General Regulation
|31 May 2013||319,157,468||445,615,745||445,507,745|
(1) In accordance with Article 223-11 of the AMF General Regulation, this number is calculated on the basis of all the shares to which voting rights are attached, including shares for which voting rights have been suspended.
(2) For information purposes only, this number has been calculated net of the shares for which voting rights have been suspended.
The information is also available in the "Regulated Information" section of the Bouygues website:
A French Société Anonyme with share capital of €319,157,468
Registered office: 32, avenue Hoche, 75008 Paris, France
Reg No. 572 015 246 Paris I.E. FR 29 572 015 246
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: BOUYGUES via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Exclusive: Probe into missing Malaysia plane looks at possible mid-air disintegration - source