US ITC says Apple infringes Samsung patent, bans some products
WASHINGTON, June 4
WASHINGTON, June 4 (Reuters) - Apple infringed upon a patent owned by South Korea's Samsung Electronics in making some iPhone and iPad models, the U.S. International Trade Commission said in a final decision issued on Tuesday.
The panel issued a limited exclusion order and a cease-and-desist order for AT&T models of the iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad 3G and iPad 2 3G.
All exclusion orders are sent to President Barack Obama, who has 60 days to review them. If he does not veto the order, it goes into effect.
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Easter truce |
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry |