Brazil scraps IOF tax for fixed income investments
BRASILIA, June 4
BRASILIA, June 4 (Reuters) - Brazil will scrap a tax on inflows of investment capital destined for investments in fixed income assets like bonds, Finance Minister Guido Mantega said on Tuesday, due to a an expected reduction in international liquidity.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Lawyers call for outside probe of 'bungled' Arizona execution |