Brazil scraps IOF tax for fixed income investments
BRASILIA, June 4
BRASILIA, June 4 (Reuters) - Brazil will scrap a tax on inflows of investment capital destined for investments in fixed income assets like bonds, Finance Minister Guido Mantega said on Tuesday, due to a an expected reduction in international liquidity.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea