Fiat Industrial calls EGM on July 9 to vote merger with CNH
MILAN, June 4
MILAN, June 4 (Reuters) - Italian truck and tractor maker Fiat Industrial said on Tuesday it would hold an extraordinary shareholder meeting on July 9 to approve the merger with its U.S. unit CNH.
Fiat Industrial will buy the 12 percent of CNH it does not already own in a share swap. It started the filing procedure on May 14 for a New York Stock Exchange listing.
The merger is expected to be completed by the end of September at the latest.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions