Fiat Industrial calls EGM on July 9 to vote merger with CNH
MILAN, June 4
MILAN, June 4 (Reuters) - Italian truck and tractor maker Fiat Industrial said on Tuesday it would hold an extraordinary shareholder meeting on July 9 to approve the merger with its U.S. unit CNH.
Fiat Industrial will buy the 12 percent of CNH it does not already own in a share swap. It started the filing procedure on May 14 for a New York Stock Exchange listing.
The merger is expected to be completed by the end of September at the latest.
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp |
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dead at 82 |
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief