New York Attorney General to sue HSBC over foreclosure abuses
NEW YORK, June 4
NEW YORK, June 4 (Reuters) - New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman will sue HSBC on Tuesday for allegedly failing to file paperwork to help homeowners who fall behind on their mortgages avoid losing their homes, his office said.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales