Italy's Banca Generali net inflows 246 mln euros in May
MILAN, June 5
MILAN, June 5 (Reuters) - Italian asset manager Banca Generali said on Wednesday net inflows stood at 246 million euros ($322 million)in May, bringing inflows from the beginning of this year to over 1 billion euros.
This represents an increase of 20 percent compared with the inflows recorded in the first five months of 2012, the company said in a statement.
The company is a subsidiary of Assicurazioni Generali . ($1 = 0.7642 euros) (Reporting by Francesca Landini; editing by Stephen Jewkes)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital |
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel