Italy's Banca Generali net inflows 246 mln euros in May
MILAN, June 5
MILAN, June 5 (Reuters) - Italian asset manager Banca Generali said on Wednesday net inflows stood at 246 million euros ($322 million)in May, bringing inflows from the beginning of this year to over 1 billion euros.
This represents an increase of 20 percent compared with the inflows recorded in the first five months of 2012, the company said in a statement.
The company is a subsidiary of Assicurazioni Generali . ($1 = 0.7642 euros) (Reporting by Francesca Landini; editing by Stephen Jewkes)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |