Dexia Credit Local in talks to sell health insurance broker
BRUSSELS, June 5
BRUSSELS, June 5 (Reuters) - Franco-Belgian bank Dexia said on Wednesday it was in talks to sell the health insurance brokerage division of its French municipal funding unit Dexia Credit Local to Societe Hospitaliere d'Assurances Mutuelles, a health insurer.
Societe Hospitaliere d'Assurances Mutuelles is leading a consortium including public sector mutual insurers which aims to agree on the terms of the acquisition of the unit, named Sofaxis, in the coming weeks. (Reporting By Ben Deighton, editing by Robert-Jan Bartunek)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |