BRIEF-Drug firm Meda expands collaboration with the Indian pharma Cipla
STOCKHOLM, June 5
STOCKHOLM, June 5 (Reuters) - Meda : * Expands collaboration with the Indian pharmaceutical company Cipla * Says the extended partnership, Meda now have full coverage in all growth
markets in latin- and South America, Middle East and Africa and Asia,
including more than 120 new markets * Says Meda and cipla will cooperate on product development of dymista
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'