Swedish drug firm Meda says not in discussions over possible sale
STOCKHOLM, June 5
STOCKHOLM, June 5 (Reuters) - Swedish drugmaker Meda AB said on Wednesday that it was not involved in discussions with a potential buyer a week after sources said that India's Sun Pharmaceutical Industries was in talks to buy a controlling stake in the firm.
"We have decided to inform the market that there are currently no such discussions," Meda said in a statement.
(Reporting by Simon Johnson)
- Hamas defends Gaza ambush blamed for ending ceasefire |
- Bible left in North Korean sailor's club triggered U.S. tourist's arrest
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- U.S. House passes border-security funding bill to speed deportations |
- Exposure of health workers weakens Africa's Ebola fight