Swedish drug firm Meda says not in discussions over possible sale
STOCKHOLM, June 5
STOCKHOLM, June 5 (Reuters) - Swedish drugmaker Meda AB said on Wednesday that it was not involved in discussions with a potential buyer a week after sources said that India's Sun Pharmaceutical Industries was in talks to buy a controlling stake in the firm.
"We have decided to inform the market that there are currently no such discussions," Meda said in a statement.
(Reporting by Simon Johnson)
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Ukraine separatists reject diplomatic deal to disarm |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Powerful earthquake rattles Mexico, shakes buildings