Telecom Italia says board did not discuss Hutchison tie-up
MILAN, June 5
MILAN, June 5 (Reuters) - Telecom Italia's board did not discuss a possible tie-up with Hutchison Whampoa at a meeting on Wednesday, the Italian group said in a statement.
The board postponed the matter "to a future meeting", it said.
(Reporting by Silvia Aloisi; editing by Francesca Landini)
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction
- Argentina defaults but investors see eventual deal possible
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’