Toyota says to recall 242,000 vehicles for brake glitch
TOKYO, June 5
TOKYO, June 5 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp said it will recall about 242,000 vehicles worldwide, including the Prius hybrid, due to a brake glitch.
Toyota said on Wednesday that the brake in the recalled vehicles may not work as well as it is supposed to because a part used in the electronic brake system may not be strong enough, and could crack.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- UPDATE 1-Study casts doubt on whether extra vitamin D prevents disease
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'