Toyota says to recall 242,000 vehicles for brake glitch
TOKYO, June 5
TOKYO, June 5 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp said it will recall about 242,000 vehicles worldwide, including the Prius hybrid, due to a brake glitch.
Toyota said on Wednesday that the brake in the recalled vehicles may not work as well as it is supposed to because a part used in the electronic brake system may not be strong enough, and could crack.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions