Toyota recalls 4,947 UK-registered Prius vehicles
LONDON, June 5
LONDON, June 5 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp on Wednesday said it would recall 4,947 of its UK-registered Prius vehicles due to a brake glitch.
Toyota said the brake in the recalled vehicles may not work as well as it is supposed to because a part used in the electronic brake system may not be strong enough, and could crack.
The Japanese company said the recall affects 4,947 UK-registered third generation Prius built between March and October 2009.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions