AXA, Commerzbank create mid-cap financing venture
PARIS, June 6
PARIS, June 6 (Reuters) - French insurer AXA and German bank Commerzbank announced a financing partnership for mid-sized companies on Thursday, as insurers boost lending to corporates in a low-interest-rate environment.
The partnership will offer credit lines, bilateral loans and private-placement bond issuance to companies in Germany, Switzerland and Austria, AXA and Commerzbank said in a statement. (Reporting by Lionel Laurent; Editing by Christian Plumb)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow heads East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'