Bayer say VEGF Trap-Eye shows promise as mCNV treatment
FRANKFURT, June 6
FRANKFURT, June 6 (Reuters) - Bayer said on Thursday its drug VEGF Trap-Eye had demonstrated to improve visual acuity in a late-stage trial on patients suffering from myopic choroidal neovascularization (mCNV).
Bayer co-develops the eye drug, also known as Eylea, with Regeneron.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel