Bayer say VEGF Trap-Eye shows promise as mCNV treatment
FRANKFURT, June 6
FRANKFURT, June 6 (Reuters) - Bayer said on Thursday its drug VEGF Trap-Eye had demonstrated to improve visual acuity in a late-stage trial on patients suffering from myopic choroidal neovascularization (mCNV).
Bayer co-develops the eye drug, also known as Eylea, with Regeneron.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions