Mortgage insurer Genworth to cut 400 jobs
June 6 (Reuters) - Mortgage insurer Genworth Financial Inc said it will cut 400 jobs to reduce costs by $80 million to $90 million a year.
The company, which has about 5,800 employees, will take a charge of $15 million to $20 million in the second quarter related to the cuts.
The 400 job cuts include 150 positions that will not be filled.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Student opens fire at Colorado high school, wounds two classmates
- Man arrested for suspected suicide plot to blow up Kansas airport
- Storm to cloak Midwest to Northeast in snow, freezing rain