India's Reliance Industries plans $26 bln investment over 3 yrs
MUMBAI, June 6
MUMBAI, June 6 (Reuters) - India's Reliance Industries Ltd plans to invest 1.5 trillion rupees ($26.4 billion) in its businesses over three years, Chairman Mukesh Ambani told shareholders on Thursday.
Reliance, India's fourth biggest company by market value, has been under pressure from investors over its slowing gas business and its drive into consumer-focused sectors such as telecoms and retail.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- U.S. orders airlines to replace cockpit displays on 1,300 Boeing airplanes
- Mayor of Los Angeles suburb of Bell Gardens shot dead