India's Reliance Industries plans $26 bln investment over 3 yrs
MUMBAI, June 6
MUMBAI, June 6 (Reuters) - India's Reliance Industries Ltd plans to invest 1.5 trillion rupees ($26.4 billion) in its businesses over three years, Chairman Mukesh Ambani told shareholders on Thursday.
Reliance, India's fourth biggest company by market value, has been under pressure from investors over its slowing gas business and its drive into consumer-focused sectors such as telecoms and retail.
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand