India's Reliance Ind sees shale gas production at a third of total
MUMBAI, June 6
MUMBAI, June 6 (Reuters) - India's Reliance Industries Ltd expects production of shale gas to be a third of aggregate production this year, Chairman Mukesh Ambani told shareholders on Thursday.
Ambani also said the company would forge long-term partnerships to source crude.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East