UPDATE 1-Reliance Industries sees shale gas production to be a third of total
MUMBAI, June 6 (Reuters) - India's Reliance Industries Ltd , which has three joint ventures for shale gas in the United States, expects production there to account for more than a third of its aggregate production this year, Chairman Mukesh Ambani said on Thursday.
Reliance's U.S. shale gas business has more than doubled its revenue and EBITDA (earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation) compared with last year, Ambani told shareholders at the company's annual general meeting.
Ambani also said the company would forge long-term partnerships to source crude.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two dead, four wounded after student opens fire Washington state school
- U.S. officials considering quarantines for returning healthcare workers |
- Police say New York hatchet attack by Islamic convert was terrorist attack |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |