India's Reliance Industries to more than triple telecoms headcount
MUMBAI, June 6
MUMBAI, June 6 (Reuters) - India's Reliance Industries Ltd will increase staff in its telecommunications business unit to 10,000 next year from 3,000 currently, Chairman Mukesh Ambani told shareholders on Thursday.
The unit, Reliance Jio Infocomm, is the only company to have nationwide permits for 4G broadband services, but is yet to start commercial services.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls