China's SAIC Motor says May auto sales up 9.96 pct y/y
BEIJING, June 6
BEIJING, June 6 (Reuters) - Chinese automaker SAIC Motor Corp Ltd said on Thursday its May auto sales rose 9.96 percent from a year earlier to 404,655 vehicles.
That compares with a 15.9 percent year-on-year gain in April.
SAIC operates car ventures with General Motors Co and Volkswagen AG. (Reporting by Fang Yan and Jonathan Standing; Editing by Daniel Magnowski)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image