AT&T sees 500,000 wireless net adds in second quarter
NEW YORK (Reuters) - AT&T Inc (T.N) said on Thursday that it expects to report second quarter net subscriber additions of about 500,000 and stronger U-verse broadband and TV subscriber growth.
It backed its full year forecast for revenue growth exceeding 2 percent and reported "strong free cash flow" and another $1 billion in cash proceeds.
It said that the cash came from a distribution of about $500 million from YP Holdings LLC, where AT&T holds a minority stake, and about $550 million from its recent sale of shares in America Movil (AMXL.MX) shares.
(Reporting By Sinead Carew)
- Judge rejects strict limits on U.S. nurse who treated Ebola patients |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush denied bail |
- Dow, S&P 500 end at record highs; BoJ move adds fuel to rally |
- Judge issues order enforcing Ebola isolation of defiant Maine nurse