AT&T sees 500,000 wireless net adds in second quarter
NEW YORK (Reuters) - AT&T Inc (T.N) said on Thursday that it expects to report second quarter net subscriber additions of about 500,000 and stronger U-verse broadband and TV subscriber growth.
It backed its full year forecast for revenue growth exceeding 2 percent and reported "strong free cash flow" and another $1 billion in cash proceeds.
It said that the cash came from a distribution of about $500 million from YP Holdings LLC, where AT&T holds a minority stake, and about $550 million from its recent sale of shares in America Movil (AMXL.MX) shares.
(Reporting By Sinead Carew)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |