AT&T sees 500,000 wireless net adds in second quarter
NEW YORK (Reuters) - AT&T Inc (T.N) said on Thursday that it expects to report second quarter net subscriber additions of about 500,000 and stronger U-verse broadband and TV subscriber growth.
It backed its full year forecast for revenue growth exceeding 2 percent and reported "strong free cash flow" and another $1 billion in cash proceeds.
It said that the cash came from a distribution of about $500 million from YP Holdings LLC, where AT&T holds a minority stake, and about $550 million from its recent sale of shares in America Movil (AMXL.MX) shares.
(Reporting By Sinead Carew)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter