Alibaba-backed Sinosoft Technology plans $50 mln HK IPO in July-IFR
HONG KONG, June 7
HONG KONG, June 7 (Reuters) - Sinosoft Technology Group, a software maker 25 percent owned by Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group, plans to raise $50 million in an initial public offering in Hong Kong, IFR reported on Friday, citing a source with knowledge of the deal.
The company aims to complete the IPO in July, added IFR, a Thomson Reuters publication.
China International Capital Corp (CICC), China Merchants Bank International and OSK are arranging the deal. (Reporting by Jing Song of IFR; Writing by Elzio Barreto; Editing by Jeremy Laurence)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections