Caixabank sells 3.7 pct of Inbursa to Inmobiliaria Carso
MADRID, June 7
MADRID, June 7 (Reuters) - Spain's CaixaBank said on Friday it had sold 3.7 pct of Mexican tycoon Carlos Slim's Grupo Financiero Inbursa to Inmobiliaria Carso , owned by the same Mexican group, for 387 million euros and a capital gain of 33 million euros.
The Barcelona-based lender said it would sell another 6.4 pct of Inbursa in Mexico, with a tranche for international investors, and would keep up a stake of 9.0 to 9.9 pct in Inbursa.
Last month CaixaBank announced the divestment plan in an effort to strengthen its capital base.
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- New Russia sanctions threats as Ukraine stalemate goes on |
- Florida man charged with murdering son so he could play video games
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official