CORRECTED-(OFFICIAL)-Chile May trade balance widens slightly
(Corrects figures and recasts story after central bank corrects data for May's trade surplus, export revenue and copper revenue) SANTIAGO, June 7 (Reuters) - Chile's trade surplus widened slightly to $639 million in May from April as export revenue rose slightly, the central bank said on Friday. May April May 2012 Jan-May Trade balance $639 mln $447 mln -$160 mln $1.878 bln (Reporting by Santiago newsroom; Editing by Chizu Nomiyama)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |