Claris Lifesciences' Levofloxacin injection gets US FDA nod
June 7 (Reuters) - Indian drugmaker Claris Lifesciences Ltd said late on Thursday that U.S. health regulators approved its antibiotic Levofloxacin injection.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved Levofloxacin, which can be used to treat adults suffering from pneumonia, acute bacterial sinusitis or complicated urinary tract infections, the company said in a statement.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea