Compal's May sales inch up 2.8 pct on year
TAIPEI, June 7 (Reuters) - Taiwan's Compal Electronics Inc , the world's No.2 contract laptop PC maker, posted a 2.77 percent risel in May sales from a year earlier. Following are details of the sales: MAY Y/Y % YR-TO-DATE Y/Y % Sales (T$ bln) 53 +2.77 277.4 +5.13 (US$ bln) 1.7 (Reporting by Clare Jim; Editing by Ron Popeski)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South