Kinder Morgan Tennessee Gas has force majeure on TX natgas station
NEW YORK, June 7
NEW YORK, June 7 (Reuters) - Kinder Morgan unit Tennessee Gas Pipeline Co on Friday declared force majeure due to an expected two-day outage at its natural gas compressor station 409 B in Edinburg, Texas.
In a website posting the company said the outage could result in potential restrictions on its eastern United States natural gas pipeline system.
The nearly 14,000-mile Tennessee Gas pipeline system transports gas from Louisiana, the Gulf of Mexico and parts of Texas to markets in the Northeast, including New York City and Boston.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East