Kinder Morgan Tennessee Gas has force majeure on TX natgas station
NEW YORK, June 7
NEW YORK, June 7 (Reuters) - Kinder Morgan unit Tennessee Gas Pipeline Co on Friday declared force majeure due to an expected two-day outage at its natural gas compressor station 409 B in Edinburg, Texas.
In a website posting the company said the outage could result in potential restrictions on its eastern United States natural gas pipeline system.
The nearly 14,000-mile Tennessee Gas pipeline system transports gas from Louisiana, the Gulf of Mexico and parts of Texas to markets in the Northeast, including New York City and Boston.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data