RPT-Fitch Downgrades and Withdraws C.L.E.A.R. Series 53 Class D
June 7 (Reuters) - (The following statement was released by the rating agency)
Fitch Ratings has downgraded and withdrawn Credit-Linked Enhanced Asset Repackagings (C.L.E.A.R.) Series 53's class D notes as follows: GBP1.5m Class D (ISIN XS0317799525): downgraded to 'Dsf' from 'CCsf'; rating withdrawn
C.L.E.A.R. Series 53 class D has been bought back. Fitch believes the tranche would have eventually defaulted if it had not been repurchased. We have therefore downgraded the tranche to 'Dsf' before withdrawing the rating.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- UPDATE 1-Study casts doubt on whether extra vitamin D prevents disease