India's Fortis Healthcare allots 18.8 mln shares to IFC
June 7 (Reuters) - Fortis Healthcare Ltd, India's No. 2 hospital chain, said its board allotted 18.8 million shares on a preferential basis to the International Finance Corp (IFC).
Fortis, which also runs healthcare facilities in Singapore, Malaysia, the Gulf and other Asian countries, allotted the shares at an issue price of 99.09 rupees per share, it said in a statement late on Thursday.
IFC, the financial arm of the World Bank, invests in the private sector in developing nations.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |
- JPMorgan warns 465,000 card users on data loss after cyber attack