India's Fortis Healthcare allots 18.8 mln shares to IFC
June 7 (Reuters) - Fortis Healthcare Ltd, India's No. 2 hospital chain, said its board allotted 18.8 million shares on a preferential basis to the International Finance Corp (IFC).
Fortis, which also runs healthcare facilities in Singapore, Malaysia, the Gulf and other Asian countries, allotted the shares at an issue price of 99.09 rupees per share, it said in a statement late on Thursday.
IFC, the financial arm of the World Bank, invests in the private sector in developing nations.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- California passes plastic bag ban, would be first such law in U.S
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic