Douglas Dynamics Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
MILWAUKEE, June 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Douglas Dynamics, Inc. (NYSE:PLOW), the North American leader in the design, manufacture and sale of snow and ice control equipment for light trucks, today announced that pursuant to the Company's dividend policy its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.2075 per share of the Company's common stock.
The declared $0.2075 per share cash dividend will be paid on June 28, 2013 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on June 18, 2013.
About Douglas Dynamics
Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Douglas Dynamics designs, manufactures and sells snow and ice control equipment for light trucks, which is comprised of snowplows and sand and salt spreaders, and related parts and accessories. Douglas Dynamics sells its products under the WESTERN®, FISHER® and BLIZZARD® brands through a distributor network, primarily consisting of truck equipment distributors located throughout the Midwest, East and Northeast regions of the United States as well as all provinces of Canada. More information can be found at www.douglasdynamics.com.
CONTACT: Douglas Dynamics, Inc. Bob McCormick 414-362-3868 email@example.com
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- On eve of secession vote, UK's fate hangs on a divided Scotland |
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies