America's Car-Mart, Inc. to Present at Jefferies 2013 Consumer Conference
Bentonville, Arkansas, June 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- America's Car-Mart, Inc. (Nasdaq:CRMT) announced today that it will participate in the Jefferies 2013 Consumer Conference, to be held June 17-19, 2013, in Nantucket, MA.
Our presentation is on Tuesday, June 18 and begins at 11:30 am. William H. ("Hank") Henderson, CEO will be presenting for the company. A webcast of the presentation will be available on the Company's website at www.car-mart.com.
About America's Car-Mart, Inc.:
America's Car-Mart operates 125 automotive dealerships in ten states and is one of the largest publicly-held automotive retailers in the United States focused exclusively on the "Integrated Auto Sales and Finance" segment of the used car market. The Company emphasizes superior customer service and the building of strong personal relationships with its customers. The Company operates its dealerships primarily in smaller cities throughout the South-Central United States; selling quality used vehicles and providing financing for substantially all of its customers.
CONTACT: William H. ("Hank") Henderson, CEO (479) 464-9944 or Jeffrey A. Williams, CFO (479) 418-8021
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with new easing steps
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt