REG-Net Asset Value(s)
7 June 2013
The Company announces that the unaudited estimate of the total assets of Jupiter European Opportunities Trust PLC as at 6 June 2013 was £331.264 million. The net asset value per Ordinary share excluding income and expenses is estimated to have been 392.29p per share and the net asset value per Ordinary share including income and expenses is estimated to have been 394.43p.
Monthly fact sheets for Jupiter's investment trust clients are available for download from www.jupiteronline.com and by post or fax on request from the company secretarial department.
Celia L Whitten
For and on behalf of the Company Secretary
Jupiter Asset Management Limited
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Jupiter European Opportunities Trust PLC via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Islamic State tells followers to attack U.S., French citizens: website
- Kurds say they have halted Islamic State advance on Syrian town