REG-PayPoint plc : Director/PDMR Shareholding
7 June 2013
PayPoint plc - Deferred Share Bonus Plan
PayPoint plc announces that on the 6 June 2013 in accordance with the rules of the PayPoint plc Deferred Share Bonus Plan (the 'DSB'), the following Executive Directors and Persons Dispensing Managerial Responsibility ('PDMR') purchased ordinary shares in the Company ('Bonus Shares') and the Remuneration Committee has granted the following conditional share awards ('Matching Shares'):
|Director||Bonus Shares Purchased||Matching Share Awards|
|PDMR||Bonus Shares Purchased||Matching Share Awards|
The Bonus Shares were acquired on 6 June 2013 at a price per share of 960.85pence.
Executive Directors are required to defer at least 25% of their cash bonus under the plan. Deferred awards are eligible for matching shares, which is subject to:
- minimum earnings per share growth of RPI+3% p.a. over a three year period; and
- the participant still being employed by the Company at the end of the three year deferral period, (in the case of the awards detailed here, until 6 June 2016).
In addition to the 25% mandatory deferral, the executive directors may elect to defer up to a further 25% of their cash bonus received in respect of the year ending 31 March 2013 into Company shares. Any additional deferral will also be eligible for matching shares.
The Matching Shares were allocated on 6 June 2013 at a price per share of 960.85pence.
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: PayPoint plc via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Israel keeps up Gaza assault; diplomats seek ceasefire |
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food