REG-Net Asset Value(s)
7 June 2013
The Company announces that the unaudited estimate of the total assets of Jupiter Primadona Growth Trust PLC as at 6 June 2013 was £55.207 million. The net asset value per Ordinary share excluding income and expenses is estimated to have been 1,384.49p each and the net asset value per Ordinary share including income and expenses is estimated to have been 1,383.92p.
Monthly factsheets for Jupiter's investment trust clients are available for download from www.jupiteronline.com and by post or fax on request from the company secretarial department.
Celia L Whitten
For Company Secretary
Jupiter Asset Management Limited
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Jupiter Primadona Growth Trust PLC via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Polish president warns Germany of Putin's 'empire' ambitions
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- EU wields Russia sanctions threat but timing vague |
- Pressure mounts on Pakistan leader to quit as protests continue