REG-Net Asset Value(s)
7 June 2013
The Company announces that the unaudited estimate of the total assets of Jupiter Primadona Growth Trust PLC as at 6 June 2013 was £55.207 million. The net asset value per Ordinary share excluding income and expenses is estimated to have been 1,384.49p each and the net asset value per Ordinary share including income and expenses is estimated to have been 1,383.92p.
Monthly factsheets for Jupiter's investment trust clients are available for download from www.jupiteronline.com and by post or fax on request from the company secretarial department.
Celia L Whitten
For Company Secretary
Jupiter Asset Management Limited
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Jupiter Primadona Growth Trust PLC via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source