BinckBank buys back 47,000 shares
Following the Share Buy Back programme as announced on 16 December 2011 BinckBank announces that it has bought 47,000 shares at an average purchase price of € 6.7609 during the period of 3 June 2013 up to and including 7 June 2013. The definite price will be calculated on a monthly basis and can as such deviate from the average weekly price.
Manager Investor Relations
Barbara Strozzilaan 310
1083 HN Amsterdam
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: BinckBank N.V. via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |