BinckBank buys back 47,000 shares
Following the Share Buy Back programme as announced on 16 December 2011 BinckBank announces that it has bought 47,000 shares at an average purchase price of € 6.7609 during the period of 3 June 2013 up to and including 7 June 2013. The definite price will be calculated on a monthly basis and can as such deviate from the average weekly price.
Manager Investor Relations
Barbara Strozzilaan 310
1083 HN Amsterdam
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: BinckBank N.V. via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Ukraine president accuses Russian soldiers of backing rebel thrust |
- Video shows Islamic State executes scores of Syrian soldiers |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Ukraine leader says Russian forces are in the country as key town falls