REG-Foresight Solar VCT PLC : Issue of Equity
Foresight Solar VCT plc C Ordinary Shares
The Board is pleased to announce that in accordance with the terms of the Offer for Subscription dated 19 February 2013 (the "Offer"), 643,481 C Ordinary Shares of 1 pence each were allotted on 7 June 2013 based on an issue price of 100.00 pence per share.
Application has been made for the admission of the 643,481 C Ordinary Shares to the Official List of the UK Listing Authority and to trading on London Stock Exchange plc's market for listed securities.
Total shares allotted to date under the Offer by the Company now total 5,759,155 C Ordinary Shares. Following this allotment there are now 5,759,155 C Ordinary Shares of 1p each in issue.
For further information please contact:
Gary Fraser, Foresight Group: 01732 471 800
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Foresight Solar VCT PLC via Thomson Reuters ONE
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Samsung unveils smartwatch that can make calls
- Ukraine leader says Russian forces are in the country as key town falls
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |