REG-Foresight Solar VCT PLC : Issue of Equity
Foresight Solar VCT plc C Ordinary Shares
The Board is pleased to announce that in accordance with the terms of the Offer for Subscription dated 19 February 2013 (the "Offer"), 643,481 C Ordinary Shares of 1 pence each were allotted on 7 June 2013 based on an issue price of 100.00 pence per share.
Application has been made for the admission of the 643,481 C Ordinary Shares to the Official List of the UK Listing Authority and to trading on London Stock Exchange plc's market for listed securities.
Total shares allotted to date under the Offer by the Company now total 5,759,155 C Ordinary Shares. Following this allotment there are now 5,759,155 C Ordinary Shares of 1p each in issue.
For further information please contact:
Gary Fraser, Foresight Group: 01732 471 800
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Foresight Solar VCT PLC via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- UPDATE 6-Target cyber breach hits 40 mln payment cards at holiday peak
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter