CELLCURA ASA - SUMMONS TO ORDINARY GENERAL MEETING
The ordinary general meeting in CellCura ASA will be held Friday 28 June 2013 at 09:00 hours at Vika Atrium, Munkedamsveien 45, Entrance A, 5th floor, Oslo.
The summons with agenda and relevant information in relations to the items on the agenda is enclosed this notice. Enclosed is also the annual report for 2012. The report from the auditors is expected to be published Friday 17. June 2013 and will be published in a separate stock exchange notice.
Oslo, 7. Juni 2013
Tore Kvam, Chief Executive Officer
Tlf. +47 959 34 199
CellCura ASA is dedicated to the development and sales of cell technologies for use in assisted reproductive technology (ART) and stem cell research worldwide, representing improved safety and efficiency compared to traditional technology. The company has customers in Belgium, Italy, Turkey, England and now Saudi Arabia. CellCura is listed on the Oslo Axess market at the Oslo Stock Exchange (ticker: CELL).
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Cellcura ASA via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |