Veidekke ASA : MANDATORY NOTIFICATION OF TRADE
On 6 June 2013 Stiftelsen Veidekkeansattes aksjekjøp (the Veidekke Employee Share Trust) purchased 12 000 Veidekke shares at a price of NOK 47.60 each. The Trust now holds 980 592 shares.
These shares will be resold to senior executives in Veidekke in the share purchase offer in May 2013.
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Veidekke ASA via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- New Jersey hiker killed by black bear : police
- Islamic State urges attacks on U.S., French citizens, taunts Obama
- Housing data hits Wall Street; S&P has worst day since August 5 |