CORRECTED-JinkoSolar reports smaller loss on higher shipments
(Corrects paragraph 3 to say the company's first-quarter 2013 loss was 92 cents per ADS, not 23 cents. Also corrects first-quarter 2012 loss figure to $2.55 per ADS from 64 cents)
June 7 (Reuters) - Solar panel maker JinkoSolar Holding Co Ltd reported a smaller first-quarter loss on higher shipments and improved margins.
Solar product shipments rose 36 percent to 338.6 megawatts in the quarter ended March 31.
The China-based company's net loss narrowed to $20.7 million, or 92 cents per American depositary share (ADS), from $56.6 million, or $2.55 per ADS.
Revenue rose 9.7 percent to $187.3 million. (Reporting By Kanika Sikka in Bangalore; Editing by Maju Samuel)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |