Lehman customers to receive full payout - trustee
NEW YORK, June 7
NEW YORK, June 7 (Reuters) - Institutional customers of Lehman Brothers' collapsed brokerage will receive full payouts on their claims, James Giddens, the trustee winding down the brokerage, said on Friday.
A settlement announced earlier this year between the brokerage, Lehman's defunct parent company and its European affiliate will provide for full payments for hedge funds, corporate affiliates, counterparties and other customers, Giddens said in a statement.
Retail customers have already been paid in full.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source