Lehman customers to receive full payout - trustee
NEW YORK, June 7
NEW YORK, June 7 (Reuters) - Institutional customers of Lehman Brothers' collapsed brokerage will receive full payouts on their claims, James Giddens, the trustee winding down the brokerage, said on Friday.
A settlement announced earlier this year between the brokerage, Lehman's defunct parent company and its European affiliate will provide for full payments for hedge funds, corporate affiliates, counterparties and other customers, Giddens said in a statement.
Retail customers have already been paid in full.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers