RPT-Market Chatter-Corporate finance press digest
June 7 (Reuters) - The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media on Friday:
* Credit Suisse may sell part of its private bank in Germany to improve profitability in Europe, a source close to the bank said.
* British utility Centrica is in talks to buy a stake in shale gas-driller Cuadrilla Resources' Bowland Shale licences in Lancashire, England, the Financial Times reported, without citing sources.
* Blackstone Group and a partner agreed to acquire a controlling stake in Alphaville Urbanismo, a Brazilian high-end residential developer, the Wall Street Journal reported. ()
* Rail infrastructure and technology company Vossloh is reviewing options for its locomotives business, including a possible sale, two sources familiar with the matter told Reuters.
- Gaza death toll rises; Hamas fires rockets at Tel Aviv |
- Ukraine jets pound rebels after deadly missile attack |
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Trump Plaza in Atlantic City to close, adding to city's woes: report