RPT-Market Chatter-Corporate finance press digest
June 7 (Reuters) - The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media on Friday:
* Credit Suisse may sell part of its private bank in Germany to improve profitability in Europe, a source close to the bank said.
* British utility Centrica is in talks to buy a stake in shale gas-driller Cuadrilla Resources' Bowland Shale licences in Lancashire, England, the Financial Times reported, without citing sources.
* Blackstone Group and a partner agreed to acquire a controlling stake in Alphaville Urbanismo, a Brazilian high-end residential developer, the Wall Street Journal reported. ()
* Rail infrastructure and technology company Vossloh is reviewing options for its locomotives business, including a possible sale, two sources familiar with the matter told Reuters.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Doctor with Ebola in NY hospital, nurse declared virus-free
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order