Euro hits session lows vs dollar after US jobs data
NEW YORK, June 7
NEW YORK, June 7 (Reuters) - The euro fell to the day's lows against the dollar on Friday after a reasonably healthy U.S. jobs report for May.
The euro touched session lows below $1.32 and was last at $1.3203, down 0.3 percent.
The dollar also massively trimmed losses against the yen. It was down 1.3 percent before the release of the jobs data, but rose to 96.62 yen, still down on the day, but just by 0.3 percent.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Autopsy of slain Missouri teen shows close-range gunshot