Brazil stocks extend losses, drop 2 pct on S&P warning
SAO PAULO, June 7
SAO PAULO, June 7 (Reuters) - Brazil's benchmark Bovespa stock index fell 2 percent on Friday after Standard & Poor's warned investors on the country's deteriorating fiscal fundamentals and slow economic growth.
At 15:06 p.m. (1206 GMT), the Bovespa was down 2.11 percent to 51,769.44.
- Malaysian plane may have flown hours after losing contact - WSJ |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ