Mexican stocks rise more than 1 pct after US jobs data
MEXICO CITY, June 7
MEXICO CITY, June 7 (Reuters) - Mexican stocks rose sharply on Friday after data showed U.S. hiring rose in May but the pace of growth was not seen to be at a strong enough pace to push the Federal Reserve to scale back its monetary stimulus.
The IPC stock index rose 1.2 percent to 41,065 points.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions