TREASURIES-U.S. bond prices erase gains before jobs data
NEW YORK, June 7
NEW YORK, June 7 (Reuters) - U.S. Treasuries prices turned flat to little changed on Friday, erasing earlier gains in advance of the government's release of its May non-farm payrolls report which is expected to shape perception whether the Federal Reserve might reduce its bond purchases later this year.
On the open market, benchmark 10-year Treasury notes traded 1/32 lower in price at 97 with a yield of 2.084 percent, up 0.5 basis point from late on Thursday.
- Obama unveils U.S. immigration reform, setting up fight with Republicans |
- Officials make preparations for Ferguson grand jury decision |
- More arrests as protesters await Ferguson grand jury decision
- U.S., Iran discussing new ideas to break nuclear impasse: sources
- 'Immoral, but not illegal': metal warehousing games in the spotlight