TREASURIES-U.S. bond prices erase gains before jobs data
NEW YORK, June 7
NEW YORK, June 7 (Reuters) - U.S. Treasuries prices turned flat to little changed on Friday, erasing earlier gains in advance of the government's release of its May non-farm payrolls report which is expected to shape perception whether the Federal Reserve might reduce its bond purchases later this year.
On the open market, benchmark 10-year Treasury notes traded 1/32 lower in price at 97 with a yield of 2.084 percent, up 0.5 basis point from late on Thursday.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel