US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Futures add to gains after payrolls
NEW YORK, June 7
NEW YORK, June 7 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures added to gains on Friday after data showed the employers added slightly more jobs than expected in May.
S&P 500 futures rose 5.1 points and were below fair value, a formula that evaluates pricing by taking into account interest rates, dividends and time to expiration of the contract. Dow Jones industrial average futures added 32 points and Nasdaq 100 futures gained 6 points.
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- New Jersey hiker killed by black bear : police
- Islamic State urges attacks on U.S., French citizens, taunts Obama
- Housing data hits Wall Street; S&P has worst day since August 5 |