US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Futures add to gains after payrolls
NEW YORK, June 7
NEW YORK, June 7 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures added to gains on Friday after data showed the employers added slightly more jobs than expected in May.
S&P 500 futures rose 5.1 points and were below fair value, a formula that evaluates pricing by taking into account interest rates, dividends and time to expiration of the contract. Dow Jones industrial average futures added 32 points and Nasdaq 100 futures gained 6 points.
- Scores rescued from sinking South Korean ferry, two dead: officials
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |
- Casual pot use causes brain abnormalities in the young: study
- China economic growth slows to 18-month low in first-quarter |
- Americans increasingly prefer Democrats on healthcare: Reuters/Ipsos poll